What Can Be Done In Case Of Canon Printer Error E-01?
Canon Printer error code E-01 is a Fatal Error that take place when the printer canít finish the self test. Unless the printer finishes the self test, you wonít be able to resume your printing, thus it is necessary for you to resolve the issue and complete the self test. You can perform the following things to fix this problem:
- Turn off your printer and unplug the power cable from the wall outlet. Just after 5 minutes, you can turn it on and check if the error is gone or not.
- If you still see the error then, see to it that transportation lock has been removed. For this you can take help from our executives on Canon Printer Technical Support Number UK.
- Apart from this, paper jam can be a cause of this issue. So, donít forget to check for paper jam, and in case there is then remove it.
- Check if the upper scanner part of the printer is tightly closed and nothing is coming in its way.
- In case you use CISS in your printer, then there is a possibility that ink tubes are preventing the cartridges from moving and that is why you are getting this error. To resolve CISS issue then it is better to use original ink cartridges and also make sure that the cartridges are correctly installed.
- The CD tray should not be in ejecting position. You need to push it back on the storage position by pressing the CD tray button. But donít it by pushing the tray forcefully.
In case, you are still getting this error then please handover the duty of resolving this issue to our experts by giving them a call on Canon Printer Phone Number UK.